Whom can I contact with questions about a recent order from BMG?
At Bridgestone Multimedia Group, we want to ensure your experience with us is a pleasant one. For your questions or comments, we encourage you to email through our Contact page.
What is your return policy?
1) For credit to be issued for any returned item(s), a Return Authorization Number (RA#) issued by your BMG representative must accompany any and all returns. Returns received by BMG without a RA# will be returned to our inventory without a credit being issued.
2) Please contact your BMG representative via phone, fax, or email to request authorization for all returns.
- Email: Use our Contact page
- Phone: (866) 774-3774
- Fax: (888) 890-4884
3) Product sent to BMG for credit that was not originally shipped by BMG (product from other companies) will be discarded unless its estimated value is over $100, in which case you will be notified and given the option of having it returned to you for a reasonable cost of handling, repacking, and shipping.
4) For return or replacement of defective product or incorrect shipments, please contact your BMG representative immediately for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions.
5) Return of overstock product must be requested within six months of the original purchase date, but must first be kept a minimum of 90 days from the original date of shipment by BMG.
6) Shipping of overstock returns will be at the purchaser’s expense and are limited to 10% of the number of units purchased from your largest purchase order of that item during the previous six months.
7) Return of any overstock product will be charged a 10% restocking fee based on the original per unit purchase price.
8) Return of discontinued items and/or titles with updated package artwork must be requested within 60 days of notice of discontinuation or change. Shipping of these products will be at the purchaser’s expense.
9) All returns of overstock product must be in shelf-ready and re-sellable condition. This includes (but is not limited to):
- No stickers or sticker residue of any kind on the shrink wrap or case.
- No damage done to the shrink wrap/case (cuts, holes, burned plastic, broken or cracked cases)
All returned product that is not shelf ready will be charged a 20% fee to cover the cost of repackaging the product for resale, in addition to applicable restocking fees.
How can I submit my own film for distribution?
Bridgestone Multimedia Group is always looking for new family-friendly filmmakers who seek to spread the message of God through their work. If you would like BMG to review your film, please email through our Contact page or call us at (866) 774-3774.
Who can buy products from Bridgestone Multimedia Group?
Bridgestone Multimedia Group serves everyone from private consumers looking to purchase one DVD to wholesalers who are interested in carrying our entire collection. Visit our homepage to begin browsing our inventory.
How can I become a distributor/wholesaler?
To become an authorized BMG distributor or wholesaler, businesses are required to complete an application. BMG distributors and wholesalers stock, promote, and sell BMG’s DVDs. They are also given a special wholesale price or discount and are informed about specials or opportunities from their BMG representative. For more information, please email through our Contact page or call us at (866) 774-3774.